Friday 30 May 2014

Something about the job fairs.

1. The traffic was slow because the policeman barried one line of Shepper road for the car accident in the morning.

2. It was happy to see teacher and classmates there.

3. The job fair was not that big as my imagining, there were about twenty companies in the fair.

4. The longest waiting line was always the BELL company's.

5. All the interviewer spoke english very well, loudy and clearly.

6. The most thing suprised me was the Police Station came to hire people also.

7. I need good skills of job and language both if i want to find a good job.

8. Some volunteer job and second career college were in the fair.

9.The Avon company did not come to the fair until I left.

10. I did not find the job which match me.



No comments:

Post a Comment